Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kickstarter Campaign for my new movie, FAVOR

Yep - it's launched!

FAVOR is the new thriller I've written and am directing this summer.  We have a start date of June 12th, and I'm thrilled to announce actors Blayne Weaver and Patrick Day are locked into the leads.  This wasn't a stretch, of course - I wrote these roles FOR them.  I've been dying to work with these guys.  The rest of the casting will happen over the next few months.


Anyway, YES - I've jumped on the bandwagon and have launched a crowdfunding effort for the movie!  With the virtual death of the National Endowment for the Arts and the economic downturn, crowdfunding is the best hope for indie cinema - and of course independent art in general.  It allows the audience to put it's direct faith in artists.  And I hope you'll do so with this, my new effort.

FAVOR KICKSTARTER PAGE
Please check out our Kickstarter page, promo video, the works - and let us know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment